If you are looking for an inexpensive ski holiday destination Brides-Les- Bains is the place to be. The village is nestled amidst Les Trois Vallées the largest ski resort in the world.
From the center of Brides-Les-Bains a gondola takes visitors in 25 minutes to the heart of Trois Vallées.
Trois Vallées features a total of 600 km of skiable terrain and 200 lift facilities. The sheer size is almost overwhelming let alone the extraordinary view.
Winter athletes will probably not find a more beautiful backdrop for spending an active winter holiday on the slopes.
Brides Les Bains caters to visitors with reasonable prices so even those on a tight budget can enjoy a holiday in the worlds largest ski resort.
- Elevated between 1,300 m and 3,230 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in France. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,930 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Brides les Bains is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in France.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 8 May (171 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (18 Nov to 8 May) is 178 cm at summit elevation and 103 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 229 cm at summit elevation and 155 cm at the base. Therefore Brides les Bains is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in France.
- Brides les Bains features 77 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 78 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
- Offering 600 km of slopes and terrain, Brides les Bains is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in France.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2383
Snowphone+33 (0)479 086001
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Cime de Caron - Les Menuires
Length: 12 km
Vertical Drop: 1,300 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 13
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental