The Ski Resort
Bousquet Ski Area is located only miles away from Springfield and Albany. It offers 22 trails for all levels of ability. Beginner may opt for some lessons at the Snowsport School. It is directed by Cindy Bartlett who has been teaching at Bousquet for decades and has built a very skilled team that will help you to become a skilled skier or snowboarder with always having your safety and fun in mind. Choose between private and group lessons. There are also special programs for adults available. You can rent everything you need at the rental department.
Moreover, you can go snow tubing at Bousquet Ski Area. It´s fun for the whole family. There are 4-5 chutes available. You´ll certainly have a thrilling time there!
- Offering 198 acres of slopes and terrain, Bousquet Ski Area is the largest ski resort in Massachusetts.
- Bousquet Ski Area is the the best rated ski resort in Massachusetts.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Massachusetts.
- The day pass at Bousquet Ski Area is $20 making it the cheapest ski resort in Massachusetts.
- Bousquet Ski Area features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 37 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.