- Offering 158 acres of slopes and terrain, Blandford Ski Area is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Massachusetts.
- Blandford Ski Area is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Massachusetts.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Massachusetts.
- Season starts on Dec 26 and ends on Mar 12 (76 days). Average season duration in the USA is 117 days.
- Blandford Ski Area features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 33 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Massachusetts.
The Ski Resort
Blandford Ski Area offers 22 trails that are served by 4 lifts. Trails range from easiest to most difficult. Thus, everyone will find a trail that pleases them.
If skiing and snowboarding is new to you you may approach the ski school. Choose from a variety of programs. Women may be interested in the "Ladies Mornings on the Mountain" clinic which is specially designed for the needs of women.
Take a break at one of the 2 lodges and get a hot meal and something to drink to warm yourself. On sunny days you can relax on the great sundeck and enjoy the view.
Blandford Ski Area also has two Terrain Parks to offer. You can practice your tricks and expand on your skills here.