- Elevated between 936 m and 2,600 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Bulgaria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,664 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 986 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Bansko is the the best rated ski resort in Bulgaria.
- Season starts on 14 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (115 days). Average season duration in Bulgaria is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (14 Dec to 8 Apr) is 224 cm at summit elevation and 58 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 270 cm at summit elevation and 100 cm at the base. This makes Bansko the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Bulgaria.
- Bansko features 71 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 68 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Bulgaria.
- Offering 70 km of slopes and terrain, Bansko is the largest ski resort in Bulgaria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 380
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 16 km
Vertical Drop: 1,570 m
Lighted runs: 7.50 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Bansko (6)