- Elevated between 860 m and 2,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Salzburg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,440 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 102 cm at summit elevation and 34 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 141 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at the base. Therefore Bad Gastein is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Salzburg.
- Bad Gastein features 78 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 77 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 98 km of slopes and terrain, Bad Gastein is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Salzburg.
Gastein - Winterspot, Ski amadé.mov | 00:31