- Elevated between 384 m and 1,274 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 890 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 321 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Are is the the best rated ski resort in Sweden.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Season starts on 19 Nov and ends on 1 May (163 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 128 days.
- During the season (from 19 Nov till 1 May) the average snow depth at Are is 66 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 80 cm. Therefore Are is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Sweden.
- Are features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 52 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 91 km of slopes and terrain, Are is the largest ski resort in Sweden.