- Offering 39 miles of slopes and terrain, Arabba / Marmolada is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Arabba / Marmolada is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Elevated between 4744 ft and 10965 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 6220 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2694 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on Mar 9 (107 days). Average season duration in Italy is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 23 to Mar 9) is 97 " at summit elevation and 33 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 117 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base. This makes Arabba / Marmolada the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Italy.
- Arabba / Marmolada features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 62 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Veneto.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 620
Snowphone+39 0436 79130
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Porta Vescovo - Arabba
Length: 2.5 miles
Vertical Drop: 2874 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 20
Dining and Restaurants