- Elevated between 1,446 m and 3,342 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,896 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 918 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Arabba is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Italy.
- Arabba features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 64 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Veneto.
- Offering 62 km of slopes and terrain, Arabba is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 620
Snowphone+39 0436 79130
Porta Vescovo - Arabba
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 876 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 20
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental