- Elevated between 1,446 m and 3,342 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,896 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Arabba is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Season starts on 26 Nov and ends on 9 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Nov to 9 Apr) is 65 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 124 cm at summit elevation and 77 cm at the base. This makes Arabba the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Italy.
- Arabba features 94 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 90 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days.
- Offering 62 km of slopes and terrain, Arabba is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.