Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Arabba / Marmolada:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 39 miles of slopes and terrain, Arabba / Marmolada is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Arabba / Marmolada is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Elevated between 4744 ft and 10965 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 6220 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 61 " at summit elevation and 33 " at the base. Therefore Arabba / Marmolada is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Arabba / Marmolada features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 26 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Veneto.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 620
Snowphone+39 0436 79130
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Porta Vescovo - Arabba
Length: 2.5 miles
Vertical Drop: 2874 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 20
Dining and Restaurants