- Elevated between 1,446 m and 3,342 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,896 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Arabba is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Italy is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 8 Apr) is 66 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 124 cm at summit elevation and 77 cm at the base. This makes Arabba the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Italy.
- Arabba features 89 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 85 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days.
- Offering 62 km of slopes and terrain, Arabba is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 620
Snowphone+39 0436 79130
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Porta Vescovo - Arabba
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 876 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 20
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Arabba (3)