- Elevated between 1,446 m and 3,342 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,896 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 941 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Arabba is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Season starts on 30 Nov and ends on 7 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Italy.
- Arabba features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 63 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 62 km of slopes and terrain, Arabba is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 620
Snowphone+39 0436 79130
Porta Vescovo - Arabba
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 876 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 20
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental