The Ski Resort
Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort offers finest snow and a wonderful landscape. No matter if you´re a pro skier or a beginner you will enjoy skiing here. Start your day with a tasty breakfast in the cafeteria before hitting the trails. As a beginner you may then turn to the ski school where certified isntructors are awaiting you. You can choose if you want to be schooled in group lessons or private/semi-private lessons. Regardless of what you choose you´ll be taught patiently to become a safe and confident skier.
As a powder enthusiast you may try Cat Skiing. Anthony Lakes Ski Resort has the highest base elevation in Oregon. You will drop 300-500 metres per run. Just book your seat on one of the snow cat tours.
Anthony Lakes also offers 30km of cross country tracks. Enjoy some of the biggest variety in trails in North America and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Elkhorn mountains.
- Offering 1100 acres of slopes and terrain, Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Oregon.
- Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Oregon.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Oregon.
- Elevated between 7100 ft and 7999 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Oregon. The vertical drop from summit to base is 899 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1204 ft.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Oregon.