- The vertical drop from summit to base is 500 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,850 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Ancelle is €17.70 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 26 Mar) is 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 1 cm at summit elevation and 1 cm at the base.
- Ancelle features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 40 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in France.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 199
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)