- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1640 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2772 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 6070 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Ancelle is €17.70 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Ancelle is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 31 (99 days). Average season duration in France is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 31) is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Ancelle features 80 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 60 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in France.
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Ancelle is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 200