- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1640 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft. The highest point of the track is 6070 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 31 (99 days). Average season duration in France is 112 days.
- The day pass at Ancelle is €17.70 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 31) is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Ancelle features 23 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 21 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in France.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 200