- Elevated between 1,068 m and 2,362 m, the ski resort is among the 10 highest elevated ski resorts in the Bernese Oberland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,294 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Switzerland is 861 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Adelboden Lenk is among the 15 best rated ski resorts in Switzerland.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski resorts in the Bernese Oberland.
- Season starts on 5 Dec and ends on 10 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (5 Dec to 10 Apr) is 90 cm at summit elevation and 20 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 90 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at the base. Therefore Adelboden Lenk is among the 10 ski resorts with best snow conditions in the Bernese Oberland.
- Adelboden Lenk features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Switzerland is 58 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Bernese Oberland.
- Offering 210 km of slopes and terrain, Adelboden Lenk is among the 3 largest ski resorts in the Bernese Oberland.