- Offering 52.82 miles cross-country trails, Ochsenkopf is among the 5 largest Cross-Country Skiing Areas in Germany.
- Ochsenkopf is among the 10 best rated Cross-Country Skiing Areas in Germany.
- The cross-Country skiing area takes you to an elevation of 3360 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 17 " at summit elevation and 9 " at the base.
- Ochsenkopf features 14 sunny days on average per season. The average for all cross-Country Skiing Areas in Germany is 23 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.