- Offering 71.46 miles cross-country trails, Liftverbund Feldberg is among the 5 largest Cross-Country Skiing Areas in Germany.
- Liftverbund Feldberg is among the 3 best rated Cross-Country Skiing Areas in Baden-Württemberg.
- Elevated between 3117 ft and 4593 ft, the Cross-Country Skiing Area is among the 3 highest elevated Cross-Country Skiing Areas in Germany.
- Average snow depth during the season is 17 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 21 " at summit elevation and 7 " at the base. Therefore Liftverbund Feldberg is among the 3 cross-Country Skiing Areas with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Liftverbund Feldberg features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all cross-Country Skiing Areas in Germany is 41 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.