Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Todtnauberg:
- Lift access only for vaccinated or recovered persons which ALSO have to show a current negative test
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory in indoor facilities
- Masks mandatory in waiting areas
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to restaurants only for vaccinated or recovered persons which also have to show a current negative test
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 8 miles of slopes and terrain, Todtnauberg is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Todtnauberg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Elevated between 3281 ft and 4593 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1312 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 699 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 12 " at summit elevation and 4 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 15 " at summit elevation and 5 " at the base. Therefore Todtnauberg is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Baden-Württemberg.
- Todtnauberg features 28 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 25
Snowphone+49 (0)7652 1206 8530
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.8 miles
Vertical Drop: 885.8 ft
Length: 1.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 1213.9 ft
Lighted runs: 0.31 miles
Number toboggan runs: 3
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental