Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Todtnauberg:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 8 miles of slopes and terrain, Todtnauberg is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Todtnauberg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Elevated between 3281 ft and 4593 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1312 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 696 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 9 " at summit elevation and 4 " at the base. Therefore Todtnauberg is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Baden-Württemberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 25
Snowphone+49 (0)7652 1206 8530
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.8 miles
Vertical Drop: 885.8 ft
Length: 1.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 1213.9 ft
Lighted runs: 0.31 miles
Number toboggan runs: 3
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental