The ski in details
JAEGER is an ULTRALIGHT TOURING machine for energetic, multi-terrain skiing. It’s one of the lightest skis Ogso makes and extremely versatile in all snow conditions.
NEOTERIC DESIGN provides maximum precision, control and power. A long, high nose initiates turns easily and floats effortlessly in powder. NO MORE LEANING BACK! Flat tail adds greater control, stability and amazing power through the end of your turn. CARBON PAULOWNIA ULTRALIGHT CONSTRUCTION makes this ski playful and energetic.
If you like to go on big tours with a ski that dominates steep lines, ice and crud, then JAEGER is the ski for you.
- Fiberglass-reinforced power plate is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that not only provides additional power but also helps prevent flexing out of pin bindings on big landings and when skiing fast in variable terrain.
- Carbon X-band is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that transfers the skier’s energy through the ski to provide torsional stiffness, immediate response and make the ski extremely reactive.
- Vibration reducer band made from aramid, basalt and carbon is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that gives a solid, quiet feel.
- Ultra-high molecular speed base made from sintered polyethylene provides fast glide and outstanding durability.
- Short camber makes this ski extremely agile and very forgiving for fun, short-turn carving.
Video Ogso Jaeger 80 Neo UL
Ski review Ogso Jaeger 80 Neo UL
At the 2022/2023 WorldSkitest the skis were closely evaluated in the category „Touring Men 1 - 83-88mm“ and "Touring Ladies". Tester’s opinion (men): "The "Ogso Jaeger" was rewarded with “Good" and was thus able to keep up with the competition. Above all, the skin handling and the general effort were rated rather low. The very good running smoothness and the performance during long turns speak for this high-quality ski."
|Results Men||Results Ladies|
|Handling, skins||6,5 / 10||6,8 / 10|
|Long turns||7,0 / 10||6,1 / 10|
|Short turns||6,8 / 10||6,3 / 10|
|Stability at speed||7,1 / 10||6,6 / 10|
|Physical effort||6,5 / 10||6,8 / 10|
|Overall impression||6,8 / 10||6,6 / 10|
|Total||40,7 / 60|
|39,2 / 60|