The ski in details
If you’re a masters’ racer, a PSIA instructor, or just an expert skier who loves ripping slalom turns, this is your ski. Modeled after the Dobermann World Cup race skis—though with a less aggressive shovel—the SLR RB is balanced, damp, and lively, with on-demand power. With a narrow 69mm waist width, it’s quick edge to edge. In addition, the tip tail radius allow for a variety of turn shapes, making it the smoothest and most playful SL ski Nordica has ever crafted.
Adding even more life to the ski, Nordica introduces the new Recoil Power Plate. Inspired by the most successful plate on the World Cup, the Piston Plate, the Recoil allows the ski to flex naturally for a smoother, livelier ride. For those in search of a powerful ski that turns quickly, precisely, and has a playful attitude, the Dobermann SLR RB is sure to please.
Carbon Race Bridge
- Efficient energy transmission for maximum power
- Strengthens tip and tail for quicker turn initiation
- Increases stability and edge grip
Recoil Power Plate
- Unlocks the ski’s true potential allowing the ski to flex naturally making it more lively, playful and powerful.
- Smoother power transition
- Improves flex
- World Cup inspired design
- Easy FDT binding adjustment