The ski in details
With Revoshock S, Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot, the Atomic Redster Q9 Revoshock S is the ultimate one-ski solution for all piste conditions.
The Atomic Redster Q9 Revoshock S combines top-tier build characteristics with World Cup proven tech to create the ultimate ski for the changing conditions of all-day on-piste skiing. Revoshock S keeps the ski stable, deflecting chatter and boosting out of the turns. Designed for advanced to expert skiers who aren't interested in limitations, the Redster Q9 features a 75mm waist and Multi Radius Sidecut. So every turn is powerful and snappy, whether it's GS arcs down a freshly groomed bowl or quick, variable turns through the bumps and chop of late afternoon. Ultrawall sidewalls keep turns locked in with edge hold that knifes through any snow conditions. At the same time, the Power Woodcore works with Revoshock S, and the TI Powered Titanal laminate to create a ski with unparalleled handling at any speed, all day, in any conditions on the groomers.
- Revoshock S: Revoshock S turns unwanted shocks into confidence-building stability and unparalleled acceleration.
- All-Condition Piste Shape: Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot for stability and confidence-inspiring handling.
- TI Powered: A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability and torsional flex.
- Power Woodcore: A dynamic ash and poplar core that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Ultrawall: Powerfull sidewall construction for controlled power transmission, edge grip, and durability.