The ski in details
With Revoshock S, Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot, the Atomic Redster Q9.8 Revoshock S is the ultimate one-ski solution for all piste conditions.
The Atomic Redster Q9.8 Revoshock S combines top-tier build characteristics with World Cup proven tech to create the ultimate ski for the changing conditions of all-day on-piste skiing. Revoshock S keeps the ski stable, deflecting chatter and boosting out of the turns. Designed for advanced to expert skiers who aren't interested in limitations, the Redster Q9.8 Revoshock S features the widest waist width of any ski in the Q line at 85mm and pairs it with Multi Radius Sidecut. So every turn is powerful and snappy, whether it's GS arcs down a freshly groomed bowl or quick, variable turns through the bumps and chop of late afternoon. Ultrawall sidewalls keep turns locked in with knife-like edge hold, while the Power Woodcore works with Revoshock S, and the TI Powered Titanal layer to create a ski with unparalleled handling at any speed, all day, in any conditions on the groomers.
- Revoshock S: Revoshock S turns unwanted shocks into confidence-building stability and unparalleled acceleration.
- All-Condition Piste Shape: Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot for stability and confidence-inspiring handling.
- TI Powered: A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability and torsional flex.
- Power Woodcore: A dynamic ash and poplar core that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Ultrawall: Powerfull sidewall construction for controlled power transmission, edge grip, and durability.
Ski review Atomic Redster Q9.8 Revoshock S
At the 2022/2023 WorldSkitest the skis in the category „AllMountain“ were closely evaluated at Silvretta Montafon. Tester’s opinion: "The "Atomic Redster Q 9.8" reaches extremely balanced the very good midfield. It masters the long turns as well as the fast, short turns perfectly without sapping your strength. This all-mountain is fun on the slopes and unfolds its full diversity off-terrain."