- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Zieleniec Ski Arena is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Zieleniec Ski Arena is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Poland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 702 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1184 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3363 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Apr 13 (128 days). Average season duration in Poland is 100 days.
The Ski Resort
With more than 20 km of slopes, the Zieleniec Ski Arena is one of the largest ski resorts in Poland. The 30 lifts along the DW389 take winter sports enthusiasts to the mostly blue and red marked slopes. Especially families and beginners have a large choice of suitable slopes. For advanced skiers there is also a black piste, which runs below the Skyway Express Nartorama gondola lift. A large part of the ski area can be illuminated, allowing you to enjoy your ski day daily until 9 pm.
Infrastructure & Rental
The ski resort is located about 120 kilometres south of Wroclaw. From there you take the DK8 to Duszniki-Zdrój. Then continue on the DW389 to Zieleniec. At the lifts there are six parking places to choose from.