- Offering 9 miles of slopes and terrain, Zakopane is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Zakopane is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Elevated between 3327 ft and 6519 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3192 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 25 and ends on Apr 22 (118 days). Average season duration in Poland is 108 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 25 to Apr 22) is 53 " at summit elevation and 8 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 62 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base. Therefore Zakopane is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Zakopane features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 44 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 1148.3 ft
Length: 3.1 miles
Vertical Drop: 3192.3 ft