- Elevated between 1,014 m and 1,987 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 973 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Zakopane is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 30 Apr (141 days). Average season duration in Poland is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (10 Dec to 30 Apr) is 123 cm at summit elevation and 20 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 157 cm at summit elevation and 31 cm at the base. Therefore Zakopane is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Zakopane features 22 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 16 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days.
- Offering 15 km of slopes and terrain, Zakopane is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.