Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
The Ski Resort
Zadov-Churanov is located at the border of the Bohemian Forest National Park. All in all there are 5 km of trails which are all easiest and intermediate trails. Thus, it is the perfect spot for beginners and families with little children. Three of the trails are equipped with a snow making machine so you never have to worry about snow conditions. Since the trails are lighted the fun can go on after sunset!
- Zadov Churanov is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Elevated between 2920 ft and 3675 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 755 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 30 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base.