- Offering 15 miles of slopes and terrain, Yongpyong is the largest ski resort in South Korea.
- Yongpyong is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in South Korea.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in South Korea.
- Elevated between 2297 ft and 4783 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in South Korea. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2487 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in South Korea is 1601 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in South Korea.
- Yongpyong features 14 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in South Korea is 14 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 4 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in South Korea.