- Winterberg Neuastenberg Postwiesen is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (100 days). Average season duration in Germany is 96 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (23 Dec to 2 Apr) is 53 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 65 cm at summit elevation and 65 cm at the base.
- Winterberg Neuastenberg Postwiesen features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 45 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Offering 8 km of slopes and terrain, Winterberg Neuastenberg Postwiesen is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)7724 7438 od. 9486899 od. 3633
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Abfahrt St. Georg-Schanze
Length: 0.2 km
Vertical Drop: 72 m
Length: 0.5 km
Vertical Drop: 170 m
Length: 1.6 km
Vertical Drop: 169 m
Lighted runs: 8 km