The Wildkogel Ski Arena is located in the heart of the Kitzbühel Alps, yet is within quick, convenient reach with no road tolls to pay. The Wildkogel promises superb views of the Hohe Tauern National Park’s 3,000-metre peaks and the mighty Grossvenediger (3,674 m). Many regard it as the most scenic lookout mountain in the entire Oberpinzgau region. The Wildkogel Ski Arena offers magical conditions from December until April, for families, skiers, boarders, carvers and deep-snow specialists. And: not without reason is the Wildkogel Ski Arena referred to as "probably the friendliest ski area in Austria".
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,330 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 723 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 23 Apr (136 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 23 Apr) is 78 cm at summit elevation and 10 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 93 cm at summit elevation and 20 cm at the base.
- Wildkogel features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 65 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 62 km of slopes and terrain, Wildkogel is among the 10 largest ski resorts in Salzburg.