Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Only related parties in chairlifts or seating on opposite sides of the lift
- Face covering required while loading and riding on chairlifts
- Face covering required inside all buildings and during all ski and snowboard lessons
- Pass holder reservations are required to manage on-mountain access
- All transactions across the resort will be cashless
The Ski Resort
Wildcat Mountain is a classic among the New England ski areas with its origins dating back as far as to 1933 when Wildcat trail was cut, which was one of the first ski trails built in the United States. Today Wildcat Mountain offers 50 trails spreading over 90 hectares of skiable terrain. Here you´ll find everything: bumps, steeps, cruisers, tree skiing and glades! Wildcat Mountain is also home of New Hampshire´s longest trail, Polecat Trail, which is 4.4 km long. Polecat Trail is a beginner trail that goes all the way down from the summit. Hence, beginners aren´t limited to the bunny hill at Wildcat Mountain! The trails are serviced by 4 chair lifts including New England´s most powerful Quad lift that takes you to the summit within only 6 minutes. All in all Wildcat Mountain has something that will appeal to all members of your family as there are plenty of trails for all levels of ability. The Ski School offers great programs especially tailored for the need of kids such as the Lion´s Den Program for children ages 4 to 12 or the Snowplay Program for children ages 3 to 4. There is also a nursery available where parents can leave their toddler in good hands while they enjoy skiing and riding at Wildcat Mountain. Yet, the Ski School also offers programs for adults of all ability levels. A day on the mountain will most likely make you hungry. You will find a cafeteria style dining facility at the base lodge as well as an aprés ski bar. Get a pizza, french fries or a homemade burger and sip a cup of coffee before you return to the trails!
- Elevated between 1949 ft and 4062 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in New Hampshire. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2113 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 36 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 43 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base. This makes Wildcat Mountain Ski Resort the ski resort with the best snow conditions in New Hampshire.
- Wildcat Mountain Ski Resort features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 60 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.