- The vertical drop from summit to base is 250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski Resort is located at an elevation of 850 m.
- The day pass at Wildalpen is €8 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 26 Dec and ends on 15 Mar (79 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Dec to 15 Mar) is 38 cm at summit elevation and 27 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 45 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at the base.
- Wildalpen features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 44 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.