- The vertical drop from summit to base is 820 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2382 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2789 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 26 and ends on Mar 17 (81 days). Average season duration in Austria is 112 days.
- The day pass at Wildalpen is €8 making it the cheapest ski resort in Austria.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 26 to Mar 17) is 11 " at summit elevation and 5 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 12 " at summit elevation and 7 " at the base.
- Wildalpen features 27 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 36 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.