The Ski Resort
White Pass Ski Resort is located about 20 km away from Mt Rainier National Park, WA. It is a great ski resort that is enjoyed by seasoned experts and families alike. White Pass aims at providing something for everyone. It offers 45 trails for all ability levels on a skiable terrain totaling almost 570 hectares. The trails are serviced by 8 lifts with a capacity of 9,700 persons per hour. Enjoy terrific and varied terrain and have a great day on the mountain! However, the fun doesn´t end with sunset at White Pass: Night skiing is available from December 26th - January 1st. There is also a great terrain park available that´ll please all park riders. Hit the park and show off your skills, try new features and refine your tricks! Moreover, White Pass has fantastic Nordic Center offering 18 km of trails. Skis and snowshoes are available at the Yurt located right at the Nordic Center. Skate through woods, open meadows,along the lake and savor the serenity and beauty of nature! There are trails for all ability levels available. Furthermore, White Pass is a great place to ski and ride for families. The Learning Center offers lessons especially tailored for children. White Passes instructors intertwine snow play and learning making the lessons real fun!
- Offering 1401 acres of slopes and terrain, White Pass Ski Area is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Washington.
- White Pass Ski Area is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Washington.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Washington.
- Elevated between 4501 ft and 6549 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Washington. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2051 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1204 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 99 " at summit elevation and 73 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 121 " at summit elevation and 89 " at the base. Therefore White Pass Ski Area is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Washington.