Wenigzell is a small, family-friendly and clearly arranged resort. But you do not have to abstain from comfort or the opions of the bigger resorts. Wenigzell is good equipped for children, families and adults. There are special facilities for children, a permanent mogul run and skiing in the night with some music and aprés-ski. And there are even more activities like ice-skating, cross-country skiing, hiking or a romantic ride with a sleigh. If you want time to relax you can go to the indoor swimming pool with sauna.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,140 m.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 12 Mar (94 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 12 Mar) is 32 cm at summit elevation and 24 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 32 cm at summit elevation and 24 cm at the base.
- Wenigzell features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 50 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Styria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 15
Snowphone+43 (0)3336 2400
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental