- The vertical drop from summit to base is 394 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,324 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Weissensee is €31.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 4 Mar (72 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 4 Mar) is 57 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 71 cm at summit elevation and 37 cm at the base.
- Weissensee features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 27 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)4713 222022
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 380 m
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental