- The vertical drop from summit to base is 330 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 717 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,150 m.
- The day pass at Weissbriach Gitschtal is €28 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 24 Dec and ends on 12 Mar (78 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (24 Dec to 12 Mar) is 17 cm at summit elevation and 6 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 17 cm at summit elevation and 6 cm at the base.
- Weissbriach Gitschtal features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)4286 257 od. +43 (0)4286 219
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental