- Elevated between 1,580 m and 1,886 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 306 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 717 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 38 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 53 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at the base.
- Weinebene features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 69 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 22 km of slopes and terrain, Weinebene is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)4352 71200 0
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental