- Elevated between 1,580 m and 1,886 m, the ski resort is among the 10 highest elevated ski resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 306 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 745 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on 30 Nov and ends on 9 Apr (130 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski resorts with best conditions in Styria.
- Weinebene features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 62 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Styria.
- Offering 22 km of slopes and terrain, Weinebene is among the 10 largest ski resorts in Styria.