- The vertical drop from summit to base is 306 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 732 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,886 m above sea level.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (113 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 31 Mar) is 101 cm at summit elevation and 100 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 128 cm at summit elevation and 128 cm at the base.
- Weinebene features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 63 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Styria.
- Offering 22 km of slopes and terrain, Weinebene is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)4352 71200 0
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental