- Offering 2 miles of slopes and terrain, Waltersdorf is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Waltersdorf is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on Jan 12 and ends on Mar 10 (57 days). Average season duration in Germany is 87 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 10 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Waltersdorf features 18 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 18 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)35841 35745
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental