- Offering 2 miles of slopes and terrain, Waltersdorf is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Waltersdorf is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on Jan 12 and ends on Mar 10 (57 days). Average season duration in Germany is 81 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 4 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Waltersdorf features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 21 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)35841 35745
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental