- The vertical drop from summit to base is 341 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 823 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Wachtberglifte Weyregg is €15.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 19 Mar) is 40 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 40 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at the base.
- Wachtberglifte Weyregg features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)7664 2635
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental