Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
In the middle of the district Vöcklabruck near Weyregg at the Attersee lies the beautiful ski resort Wachtberg, the "gate to the Salzkammergut". The ski area is particularly suitable for ski trips with the whole family. There you will find four kilometres of slopes in the easy to medium category. Three drag lifts take you up the mountain.
The ski area is open Monday to Friday from 13.00 to 16.00 hrs. On weekends and holidays the lift operation starts at 9.00 a.m.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1119 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 2700 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Wachtberglifte Weyregg is €18 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 13 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
From Salzburg take the A1 to Seewalchen am Attersee. Then you drive on the B152 along the lake to Weyregg am Attersee. Here you turn left to Reichholz and follow the Wachtbergstraße up to the ski lift. Parking spaces are available on site.