- Elevated between 600 m and 1,709 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,109 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Vrátna is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 14 Dec and ends on 21 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 113 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Slovakia.
- Vrátna features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 38 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
- Offering 15 km of slopes and terrain, Vrátna is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)903 266 231