- Offering 9 miles of slopes and terrain, Vrátna is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Vrátna is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Elevated between 1969 ft and 5607 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3638 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1283 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Apr 21 (128 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 108 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Slovakia.
- Vrátna features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 62 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)903 266 231