- Elevated between 600 m and 1,709 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,109 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Vratna Tal is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 115 days.
- During the season (from 10 Dec till 17 Apr) the average snow depth at Vratna Tal is 56 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 64 cm. Therefore Vratna Tal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovakia.
- Vratna Tal features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 57 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 15 km of slopes and terrain, Vratna Tal is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)903 266 231
Average snow depth of the last years