- Elevated between 285 m and 964 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Western Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 679 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Voss Resort Fjellheisar is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (129 days). Average season duration in Norway is 136 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Western Norway.
- Voss Resort Fjellheisar features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 43 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Western Norway.
- Offering 40 km of slopes and terrain, Voss Resort Fjellheisar is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40