- Elevated between 935 ft and 3163 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Western Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2228 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1414 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Voss Resort Fjellheisar is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Apr 22 (136 days). Average season duration in Norway is 135 days.
- The ski resort is among the 15 ski Resorts with best conditions in Norway.
- Voss Resort Fjellheisar features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 44 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Western Norway.
- Offering 25 miles of slopes and terrain, Voss Resort Fjellheisar is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 60