- The vertical drop from summit to base is 679 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 964 m above sea level.
- Voss Resort Fjellheisar is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (129 days). Average season duration in Norway is 140 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Western Norway.
- Voss Resort Fjellheisar features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 44 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Western Norway.
- Offering 40 km of slopes and terrain, Voss Resort Fjellheisar is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40