- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Hesse.
- Season starts on Jan 30 and ends on Mar 10 (39 days). Average season duration in Germany is 80 days.
- The day pass at Vogelsberg Hoherodskopf is €12 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Hesse.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 10 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base. Therefore Vogelsberg Hoherodskopf is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Hesse.
- Vogelsberg Hoherodskopf features 11 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 17 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)6044 2893
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.25 miles
Number toboggan runs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental