Vilnoess is a small ski resort in the Italy that is ideal for Families with kids or winter hiking. 3km of beginners slopes are set into a beautifully untouched nature and offer ideal beginners skiing. Cozy chalets invite you to relax and enjoy the mountains atmosphere. 2 surface lifts will take you to your trail of choice fast and safe. Vilnöss offers wonderful hiking trails in the region and other skiing resorts with a greater variety of slopes are nearby. At Vilnöss you will also find professional racing tracks that are seperate from the regular slopes.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 246 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 941 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,498 m.
- The day pass at Villnöss is €18 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- During the season (from 22 Dec till 17 Mar) the average snow depth at Villnöss is 7 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 40 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at the base.
- Villnöss features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 40 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Italy.
Number toboggan runs: 5
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental