- The vertical drop from summit to base is 807 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3074 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4915 ft.
- The day pass at Villnöss is €18 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 17 (85 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- During the season (from Dec 22 till Mar 17) the average snow depth at Villnöss is 4 ". Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 16 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base.
- Villnöss features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 55 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Italy.
Vilnoess is a small ski resort in the Italy that is ideal for Families with kids or winter hiking. 3km of beginners slopes are set into a beautifully untouched nature and offer ideal beginners skiing. Cozy chalets invite you to relax and enjoy the mountains atmosphere. 2 surface lifts will take you to your trail of choice fast and safe. Vilnöss offers wonderful hiking trails in the region and other skiing resorts with a greater variety of slopes are nearby. At Vilnöss you will also find professional racing tracks that are seperate from the regular slopes.