Vilnoess is a small ski resort in the Italy that is ideal for Families with kids or winter hiking. 3km of beginners slopes are set into a beautifully untouched nature and offer ideal beginners skiing. Cozy chalets invite you to relax and enjoy the mountains atmosphere. 2 surface lifts will take you to your trail of choice fast and safe. Vilnöss offers wonderful hiking trails in the region and other skiing resorts with a greater variety of slopes are nearby. At Vilnöss you will also find professional racing tracks that are seperate from the regular slopes.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 246 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,498 m.
- The day pass at Villnöss is €18 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 18 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (91 days). Average season duration in Italy is 120 days.
- During the season (from 18 Dec till 19 Mar) the average snow depth at Villnöss is 8 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 36 cm.
- Villnöss features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 57 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in South Tyrol.