- Elevated between 1 050 m and 3 000 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1 950 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Villars Gryon Les Diablerets Glacier 3000 is the the best rated ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- Season starts on 28 oct. and ends on 6 mai (190 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (28 oct. to 6 mai) is 254 cm at summit elevation and 59 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 374 cm at summit elevation and 84 cm at the base. Therefore Villars Gryon Les Diablerets Glacier 3000 is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Switzerland.
- Villars Gryon Les Diablerets Glacier 3000 features 117 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 108 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Lake Geneva region.
- Offering 225 km of slopes and terrain, Villars Gryon Les Diablerets Glacier 3000 is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)848 00 3000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental