- Elevated between 1,050 m and 3,000 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,950 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Villars Gryon Les Diablerets Glacier 3000 is the the best rated ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- Season starts on 29 Oct and ends on 7 May (190 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 123 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (29 Oct to 7 May) is 245 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 373 cm at summit elevation and 67 cm at the base. This makes Villars Gryon Les Diablerets Glacier 3000 the ski resort with the best snow conditions in the Lake Geneva region.
- Villars Gryon Les Diablerets Glacier 3000 features 116 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 106 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Lake Geneva region.
- Offering 225 km of slopes and terrain, Villars Gryon Les Diablerets Glacier 3000 is the largest ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)848 00 3000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)