- Elevated between 1,050 m and 3,000 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,950 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is the the best rated ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- Season starts on 27 Oct and ends on 11 May (196 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (27 Oct to 11 May) is 267 cm at summit elevation and 64 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 377 cm at summit elevation and 92 cm at the base. Therefore Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Switzerland.
- Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 features 74 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 87 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 114 km of slopes and terrain, Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is the largest ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)848 00 3000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 8 km
Vertical Drop: 1,182 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 569 m
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental