- Offering 70 miles of slopes and terrain, Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is the the best rated ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- Elevated between 3445 ft and 9843 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 6398 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 9 and ends on Mar 13 (125 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 132 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 9 to Mar 13) is 88 " at summit elevation and 28 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 148 " at summit elevation and 36 " at the base. Therefore Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Switzerland.
- Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 57 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)848 00 3000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 5 miles
Vertical Drop: 3878 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1866.8 ft
Dining and Restaurants