- Offering 52 miles of slopes and terrain, Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is the largest ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is the the best rated ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- Elevated between 3445 ft and 9843 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 6398 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2881 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 86 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during May, offering an average snow depth of 143 " at summit elevation and 17 " at the base. Therefore Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lake Geneva region.
- Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000 features 74 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 64 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in the Lake Geneva region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)848 00 3000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Length: 5 miles
Vertical Drop: 3878 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1866.8 ft
Dining and Restaurants
Number of Restaurants: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Skischools: 7
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Villars - Gryon - Les Diablerets - Glacier 3000
Number of Ski Rental