- Elevated between 1,345 m and 2,550 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lombardy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,205 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 921 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Valdidentro is €28 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Season starts on 7 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (131 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Valdidentro features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 62 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
Not far from Bormio and Livigno ski resort, beneath the glacier of Cima Piazzi lies Valdidentro. Valdidentro is a major ski resort, too, which forms, together with the ski resorts of Bormio, Livigno and Santa Caterina Valfurva, the ski region of Valtellina. Valdidentro is situated in the Stilfser Joch National Park and is rich in hot springs. That´s why a thermal bath is found in Bormio. In Valdidentro there are more than 30 kilometers of groomed slopes featuring all kinds of diffculties. If you´re a beginner, a skiing or snowboarding expert or if you just wish to check out world famous cross-country ski trail Viola (with a total length of 25 kilometers!), the whole family will have a great time in Valdidentro. Nobody experiences boredom in Valdidentro. Those who stay various days at Valdidentro may like to try out Valtellina´s other ski resorts with the ski region´s ski pass. If you can´t get enough of sports, you can go to the local gym and if you want some diversion you can go on a dogsled adventure.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0342 985333