- Elevated between 1,000 m and 2,517 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Trentino. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,517 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 921 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Val di Fiemme is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 8 Apr) is 77 cm at summit elevation and 43 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 104 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at the base.
- Val di Fiemme features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 64 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Trentino.
- Offering 109 km of slopes and terrain, Val di Fiemme is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Trentino.
Welcome to Val di Fiemme! Val di Fiemme is a valley in northern Italy which gave a ski resorts association its name. Five ski resorts belong to this association: Alpe di Lusia - Bellamonte, Passo Rolle, Lavazè - Jochgrimm, Alpe Cermis - Cavalese and Latemar Ski Center. This very special ski region reaches from southern South Tyrol to northern Trentino and its more than 100 Kilometers of slopes await enthusiastic ski vacationers from all over the world. There are more than enough slopes of all difficulties to be checked out. About 50 state of the art lift facilities run in the ski resorts, while modern snow cannons ensure skiing fun despite suboptimal weather conditions. And if the skiers are looking for some diversion they can take the free shuttle service running between the ski resorts. In Val di Fiemme skiers´ dreams come true!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0462 340490
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Infrastructure & Rental