Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Uvdal:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Uvdal is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Uvdal is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Elevated between 2129 ft and 3967 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1837 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The ski resort is among the 15 ski Resorts with best conditions in Norway.
- Uvdal features 6 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 31 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 4 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking