- Elevated between 649 m and 1,209 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 560 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m.
- Uvdal is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 8 Nov and ends on 12 Apr (155 days). Average season duration in Norway is 132 days.
- Uvdal features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 32 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 25 km of slopes and terrain, Uvdal is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.