- Elevated between 2129 ft and 3967 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1837 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1414 ft.
- Uvdal is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on Nov 8 and ends on Apr 12 (155 days). Average season duration in Norway is 135 days.
- Uvdal features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 44 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Uvdal is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.