Czantoria is one of the most popular ski resorts in Poland located in the Silesian Beskids. Since 2007 the resort owns the most modern lift in the Polish part of the Beskids. All in all there are 5 km of trails that split in 2 main runs. Route No1 is most recommendable for experienced skiers and riders. After a wide clearing it leads into a forest and down the "wall". Route No2 is a little bit easier. Thanks to a snowmaking system you will always find best snow conditions at Czantoria. Although there is a small beginners slope the resort is rather recommendable for skiers who don´t ski for the first time. You will also find a couple of restaurants in the valley offering hearty foods.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 462 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 851 m.
- The day pass at Ustron Czantoria is PLN60 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Poland.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Silesia.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (113 days). Average season duration in Poland is 114 days.
- Ustron Czantoria features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 29 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+48 (0)602 552 200