- Elevated between 1,400 m and 2,205 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 805 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 722 m.
- Turracher Höhe is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 9 Nov and ends on 1 May (173 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (9 Nov to 1 May) is 71 cm at summit elevation and 46 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 93 cm at summit elevation and 64 cm at the base.
- Turracher Höhe features 96 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 93 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Turracher Höhe is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 220
Snowphone+43 (0)4275 8252 oder +43 (0)4275 8392
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.6 km
Vertical Drop: 200 m
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 500 m
Lighted runs: 0.50 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Turracher Höhe (4)