- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Turecka Krizna is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Turecka Krizna is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Elevated between 2133 ft and 4544 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2411 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1352 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Turecka Krizna is €16 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- The ski resort is among the 15 ski Resorts with best conditions in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)902 933 630 , 0917 360 200