- The vertical drop from summit to base is 625 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,100 m.
- Trysil is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 17 Nov and ends on 29 Apr (163 days). Average season duration in Norway is 136 days.
- During the season (from 17 Nov till 29 Apr) the average snow depth at Trysil is 53 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 100 cm. Therefore Trysil is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Trysil features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 56 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 71 km of slopes and terrain, Trysil is the largest ski resort in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 418
Most Difficult Runs
Abfahrt Nr. 75
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 600 m
Talabfahrt nach Trysil (Nr. 1, 10, 61, 19, 39)
Length: 5.4 km
Vertical Drop: 685 m