- The vertical drop from summit to base is 625 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,100 m.
- Trysil is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 29 Oct and ends on 23 Apr (176 days). Average season duration in Norway is 139 days.
- During the season (from 29 Oct till 23 Apr) the average snow depth at Trysil is 77 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 91 cm. Therefore Trysil is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Trysil features 65 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 59 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 71 km of slopes and terrain, Trysil is the largest ski resort in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 418
Average snow depth of the last years
Most Difficult Runs
Abfahrt Nr. 75
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 600 m
Talabfahrt nach Trysil (Nr. 1, 10, 61, 19, 39)
Length: 5.4 km
Vertical Drop: 685 m