- Elevated between 1,570 m and 2,550 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in South Tyrol. The vertical drop from summit to base is 980 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 921 m.
- The day pass at Trafoi is €32 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (106 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- During the season (from 17 Dec till 2 Apr) the average snow depth at Trafoi is 77 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during June, offering an average base depth of 100 cm.
- Trafoi features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 51 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Welcome in Trafoi - Where the Ortler is most beautiful!Trafoi (1540 m - 2550 m) is especially family friendly and offers sporty slopes for good ski drivers. Trafoi at the Stelvio Pass in the Ortler Holiday Area is the birthplace of the well-known ski stars Gustav and Roland Thoeni. This ski resort offers estimated and desired advantages to the holiday-makers: no hectic, no crowding at the ski lifts! The mechanical handling capacity of the lift systems is in such a way co-ordinated with the local bed capacity so that waiting periods can be calmly forgotten. The ski runways from a height of 2550 m end directly in front of the accommodation. Owing to these characteristics the winter sportsman experiences a comfortable winter vacation without daily drive to the lift facilities and slopes.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0473 613015
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental