- Elevated between 5151 ft and 8366 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in South Tyrol. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3215 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2694 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 9 (79 days). Average season duration in Italy is 100 days.
- The day pass at Trafoi is €35.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Mar 9) is 18 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during June, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Trafoi features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 50 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Welcome in Trafoi - Where the Ortler is most beautiful!Trafoi (1540 m - 2550 m) is especially family friendly and offers sporty slopes for good ski drivers. Trafoi at the Stelvio Pass in the Ortler Holiday Area is the birthplace of the well-known ski stars Gustav and Roland Thoeni. This ski resort offers estimated and desired advantages to the holiday-makers: no hectic, no crowding at the ski lifts! The mechanical handling capacity of the lift systems is in such a way co-ordinated with the local bed capacity so that waiting periods can be calmly forgotten. The ski runways from a height of 2550 m end directly in front of the accommodation. Owing to these characteristics the winter sportsman experiences a comfortable winter vacation without daily drive to the lift facilities and slopes.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0473 613015
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental