- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Elevated between 2428 ft and 2690 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 262 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 705 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Torfhauslift is €22 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Average snow depth during the season is 9 " at summit elevation and 7 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 11 " at summit elevation and 9 " at the base. Therefore Torfhauslift is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Torfhauslift features 13 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 18 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.