- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,000 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Thiersee Mitterland is €18 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Tyrol.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 18 Mar) is 2 cm at summit elevation and 27 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 1 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at the base.
- Thiersee Mitterland features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+43 (0)5376 5279 0
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 1.3 km
Vertical Drop: 200 m
Lighted runs: 1 km
Number toboggan runs: 3
Toboggan run lighted
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Thiersee Mitterland (1)