- Elevated between 675 m and 816 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate. The vertical drop from summit to base is 141 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 226 m.
- Thalfang Erbeskopf is the the best rated ski resort in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (79 days). Average season duration in Germany is 102 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 11 Mar) is 4 cm at summit elevation and 6 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 6 cm at summit elevation and 11 cm at the base. This makes Thalfang Erbeskopf the ski resort with the best snow conditions in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Thalfang Erbeskopf features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 31 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Offering 2 km of slopes and terrain, Thalfang Erbeskopf is the largest ski resort in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+49 (0)6504 316 oder. 716
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2.10 km
Number toboggan runs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental