- Elevated between 675 m and 816 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate. The vertical drop from summit to base is 141 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 235 m.
- Thalfang Erbeskopf is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Season starts on 25 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (84 days). Average season duration in Germany is 99 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Dec to 19 Mar) is 4 cm at summit elevation and 5 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 6 cm at summit elevation and 11 cm at the base. This makes Thalfang Erbeskopf the ski resort with the best snow conditions in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Thalfang Erbeskopf features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 36 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Offering 2 km of slopes and terrain, Thalfang Erbeskopf is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+49 (0)6504 316 oder. 716
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)