- Elevated between 2215 ft and 2677 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate. The vertical drop from summit to base is 463 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 712 ft.
- Thalfang Erbeskopf is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Season starts on Jan 2 and ends on Mar 10 (67 days). Average season duration in Germany is 85 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 2 " at summit elevation and 4 " at the base. This makes Thalfang Erbeskopf the ski resort with the best snow conditions in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Thalfang Erbeskopf features 224 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 218 sunny days. July is the sunniest month with an average of 29 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Thalfang Erbeskopf is the largest ski resort in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Snowphone+49 (0)6504 316 oder. 716
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 1.3 miles
Number toboggan runs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental