- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,069 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 726 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf is among the 5 best rated ski resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 143 cm at summit elevation and 31 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 174 cm at summit elevation and 37 cm at the base. Therefore Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf is among the 10 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 66 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf is among the 5 largest ski resorts in Styria.