- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,069 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 1,965 m above sea level.
- Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 8 Apr) is 160 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 196 cm at summit elevation and 17 cm at the base.
- Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 62 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.
- Offering 43 km of slopes and terrain, Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 135
Snowphone+43 (0)3688 2252
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 1,069 m
Most Difficult Runs
Nr. 27 Mitterstein (schwer)
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 350 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 12
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf (2)