- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,069 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 736 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf is among the 3 best rated ski resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Austria is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 132 cm at summit elevation and 19 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 170 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at the base. Therefore Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf is among the 10 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Tauplitz Bad Mitterndorf is among the 5 largest ski resorts in Styria.