- Elevated between 888 m and 2,634 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,746 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Tatranska Lomnica is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 115 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Slovakia.
- Tatranska Lomnica features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 36 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Slovakia.
- Offering 12 km of slopes and terrain, Tatranska Lomnica is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)903 112 200