- Offering 9 miles of slopes and terrain, Tatranska Lomnica is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Tatranska Lomnica is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Elevated between 2913 ft and 8642 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5728 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1283 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Apr 19 (134 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 108 days.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Slovakia.
- Tatranska Lomnica features 69 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 62 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 216
Snowphone+421 (0)903 112 200
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 1345.1 ft
Lomnické sedlo-Tatranská Lomnica
Length: 4 miles
Vertical Drop: 4291.3 ft
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental