Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Tatranska Lomnica:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Corona test sites in the village
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 9 miles of slopes and terrain, Tatranska Lomnica is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Tatranska Lomnica is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Elevated between 2913 ft and 8642 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5728 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1283 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Slovakia.
- Tatranska Lomnica features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 48 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 216
Snowphone+421 (0)903 112 200
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 1345.1 ft
Lomnické sedlo-Tatranská Lomnica
Length: 4 miles
Vertical Drop: 4291.3 ft
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental