- Elevated between 2913 ft and 8642 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5728 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1352 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Tatranska Lomnica is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Apr 17 (128 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 112 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Slovakia.
- Tatranska Lomnica features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 47 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Slovakia.
- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Tatranska Lomnica is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)903 112 200